Summer Doubles Tournament
The first annual LU Pool Doubles tournament is here! £2 entry per person, pairings will be allocated at random and drawn on the 16th May (at the Summer Cup event).
A challonge event shall be set up and deadlines will be set up for each round, with the semis and final being played on Finals night in week 9 (along with the final of the Summer Cup and the Singles event).
Scotch doubles and world rules will apply (http://www.bspl.org.uk/rules4.php)
Venue : Lonsdale Bar
Start Date Tuesday 16-05-2017 - 00:00
End Date Tuesday 20-06-2017 - 00:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Usage of the Lancaster Students’ Union Services
For all Sugar House Terms and Conditions please see here http://lusu.co.uk/legal/sugarhouse
- Events run by societies, clubs, student groups and colleges may have additional terms and conditions. Please make sure you check your ticket details.
- Unless specified by the organising group, all tickets are non-refundable.
- The right of entry is reserved at all events.
- Breach of conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall result in the patron being ejected from the premises.
- Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
- The Students’ Union reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Students’ Union cannot take any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to an event.
- There will be photographers, videographers and live-streaming on site at some Students’ Union events. By purchasing tickets you are accepting that photographs may be taken of you during the event and that these may be released into the public domain; examples of uses include, though are not limited to, publication on the Students’ Union Facebook page, Students’ Union website and our publications.