This event has been cancelled.
Lancaster University Run Against Domestic Violence 2017
LURADV is back! On Saturday Week 8, the 5km run on campus raises funds for Women's Community Matters, a Lancashire-based charity that offers a safe space and a variety of services for women in need.
Back for the third time, this collaboration between The Vagina Monologues - Lancaster University and Lancaster University Students' Union (LUSU) aims to raise awareness of domestic violence against all genders. All individuals can participate in the run; the distance can be walked, ran, relayed, skipped, danced, whatever you feel! The focus is on raising awareness, fundraising and participation.
Sign-up will be available from Wednesday 18th January. Watch this space and like us at LU Run Against Domestic Violence for more information throughout the term!
Venue: Lancaster University
Start Date Saturday 11-03-2017 - 10:00
End Date Saturday 11-03-2017 - 14:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Usage of the Lancaster Students’ Union Services
For all Sugar House Terms and Conditions please see here http://lusu.co.uk/legal/sugarhouse
- Events run by societies, clubs, student groups and colleges may have additional terms and conditions. Please make sure you check your ticket details.
- Unless specified by the organising group, all tickets are non-refundable.
- The right of entry is reserved at all events.
- Breach of conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall result in the patron being ejected from the premises.
- Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
- The Students’ Union reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Students’ Union cannot take any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to an event.
- There will be photographers, videographers and live-streaming on site at some Students’ Union events. By purchasing tickets you are accepting that photographs may be taken of you during the event and that these may be released into the public domain; examples of uses include, though are not limited to, publication on the Students’ Union Facebook page, Students’ Union website and our publications.