This event has expired or is no longer available.
Just Play Zumba
Just Play Zumba
Zumba is a Latin inspired upbeat dance fitness experience with flares of fiery footwork as well as slow rhythms for resistance training and core building.
No previous experience necessary and this style of exercise is guaranteed to keep you smiling from start to finish!
Last year saw the first ever Christmas Zumbathon with over 120 of our students dancing away to all the favourite Christmas hits. Join us again this year and get involved in the latest hype to hit campus.
Venue- Brandrigg Room (Cartmel)
Venue: Brandrigg Room
Start Date Tuesday 25-04-2017 - 17:00
End Date Tuesday 25-04-2017 - 18:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Usage of the Lancaster Students’ Union Services
For all Sugar House Terms and Conditions please see here http://lusu.co.uk/legal/sugarhouse
- Events run by societies, clubs, student groups and colleges may have additional terms and conditions. Please make sure you check your ticket details.
- Unless specified by the organising group, all tickets are non-refundable.
- The right of entry is reserved at all events.
- Breach of conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall result in the patron being ejected from the premises.
- Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
- The Students’ Union reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Students’ Union cannot take any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to an event.
- There will be photographers, videographers and live-streaming on site at some Students’ Union events. By purchasing tickets you are accepting that photographs may be taken of you during the event and that these may be released into the public domain; examples of uses include, though are not limited to, publication on the Students’ Union Facebook page, Students’ Union website and our publications.